
The March photogrid scrapped.. The background is once again 7Dots Studio Dreamer paper, on top of which I put some gesso and white pen to remind that snow hasn't melted yet.. The heart embellishment is the Lord Tim Technique part: I made it by covering a cardboard piece with Ranger's Crackle Paint, let it crackle and then covered it with Aged mahogany Distress ink.. That was then covered with Glossy Accents. Makes it sparkly and pretty!
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show "Lord Tim Technique" challenge!
Maaliskuun kuvaruudukko skräpättynä.. Pohjana jälleen 7Dots Studion Dreameria, jonka päällä gessoa ja valkoista kynää, ja pari leimakuvaa. Sydän on tehty levittämällä ensin stanssilla leikatun sydämen päälle halkeilevaa Rangerin Crackle paint -maalia, sen päälle vanhan mahongin väristä Distressmustetta, ja siihen vielä päälle Glossy Accentsia.

Thats great! Very colorful and happy! Super background
VastaaPoistaThat heart is stunning! A great technique and the colouring ... really pops! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again soon!
VastaaPoista