lauantai 21. huhtikuuta 2012

Forest love - Metsä

I made some experiments mixing Distress Re-inkers.. This picture soaked up quite a lot of ink, as I was going for the dark greens of late summer.. also some new blue pan pastel was applied.. the Love-tag was printed from the digital Project Life Clementine Edition extras, the moon is from the Dreamer set.. and I got to testing the dymo too, letters are a bit jumpy still.. I'm entering this  page to the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge "Anything goes"!

Kokeilin sekoitella vihreitä Distress Reinkereistä.. Tähän upposi aika paljon väriä, en halunnut kevyen heleää vaan loppukesän vahvaa vihreää.. tänään ostettua sinistä Pan Pastelia kokeilin myös.  Love-sana on Project Life'n ClementineEditionin digitaalisista elementeistä tulostettu, kuu Dreamer'iä.. Ja dymoakin pääsin testaamaan, kirjaimet vielä vähän hyppii..

2 kommenttia:

  1. Hiya Mia, thank you for joining the DT from SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW with your fabulous project, love the background you mae and the peeking eyes are just great, thank you for sharing hugs terry xxxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hyvin olet sen värisävyn jatunnelman tavoittanut. Pidän myös siitä että dymon kirjaimet hyppivät! Sehän on suorastaan upeaa! Luulin että ne oli tehty tarkoituksella sellaisiksi :D :D

    VastaaPoista