keskiviikko 25. huhtikuuta 2012

Kevätaurinko - Springtime Sun



Aamulla herätessä päässä oli kuva paperista leikatuista pilvistä tagissa.. piti siis toteuttaa.

As I woke up this morning, I had the idea of "cloud cutouts on a tag".. I decided to manifest it. The sun stamp is by Michelle Ward/Green Pepper Press, and the clouds were stamped with Artemio lace stamp.
I'm entering this to the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge themed "a Word".. mine is "Beauty".

2 kommenttia:

  1. That sun is a wonderful image and I love how you've stamped the date on your tag too1 :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your tag is such a lovely back ground shade of blue! Love that! Neat idea to add the date to your lovely cloudy/partly sunny tag! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    VastaaPoista