torstai 24. lokakuuta 2013

Halloween/ Black Birds/Spooky






Tein ensin kortiksi, mutta sitten mopo lipesi käsistä ja tästä tulikin kirjanen.. Pohjana yksi 7 Dots Studion  Wonderland-sarjan 12"x12" paperiarkki. Leimat Papermania, Penny Black, Cherry Pie Art Stamps sekä Tim Holtz.

This I first made as a card, but it got out of hand and became a booklet.. Made of one 12"x12" Wonderland series paper by 7 Dots Studio.. stamps by Papermania, Penny Black, Cherry Pie Art Stamps and Tim Holtz.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Fantastic piece of art, wonderful blend of colour and I absolutely love the image, in fact it's one of my favourites. Love how you have showcased the sentiment in the die cut. The trim at the bottom is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x x

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is absolutely amazing! You are so very skilled at combining patterns and images and colors! I love the hazy look of this piece for Halloween and I am amazed at all the detail that went into it. You have a wonderful artistic eye and I'm so glad that you shared your many talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog! I was truly inspired!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! These are beautiful. Thank you so much for your comment on Seth's blog, also!

    VastaaPoista