lauantai 28. heinäkuuta 2012

Hey Grl.. Relax!

One more page to the new collage+stamping art journal.. I used kraft packing paper, Distress inks and Archival ink, some Wow embossing powder, Pritt glue and some sewing pattern paper I had lying around.. Hero Arts' Chevron stamp, the lotus is Inkadinkado and the Grl is from FinnStamper.  Theme is letting go, relaxing one's thoughts.. 


I'm entering this into Simon Says Stamp and Show "Hey Girl" challenge..

Yksi sivu lisää kollaasi-leimailu-kirjaan.. Pakkausmateriaalina ollutta voimapaperia, Distress- ja Archival inkejä, vähän valkoista Wow'n kohojauhetta, Prittin liimapuikkoa, kaavapaperinpala.. Sahalaitaleimasin on Hero Artsin, lootus Inkadinkadon ja meditoija Finstamperin leimasimella..Teemana irtipäästäminen, ajatusten rentouttaminen..

2 kommenttia:

  1. This is so incredible. I really love the layered look that you've achieved and all of that detail. Thank you for sharing with us and joining in this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voimakas tulee ensimmäisenä mieleen. Upea värimaailma!

    VastaaPoista