Nyt vasta ehdinmuistanjaksan postata tämän, vaikka valmiiksi tulikin heti kesäkuun alussa. Pohjana 7Dots Studion Wonderland-kokoelman Alice. Nimilappu leikattu Styled labels-stanssilla, kohokuvioitu parilla Sizzixin kansiolla, vähän värikynää ja musteita..Tuo kuumailmapalloleimasin on sarjasta Up, Up & Away, Papertrey Ink'iltä. Ja samettipintainen kasviteippi on My Mind's Eyen valmistama.
I made this in the beginning of this month already, but only posting it now. Paper is 7Dots Studio Wonderland collection Alice. The label is die cut with Styled Labels die, embossed with 2 folders, on top of which I put some pen and inks. The hot air balloon stamp is from the Up, Up & Away set by Papertrey Ink, and the plant shaped velvety tape is by My Mind's Eye.
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show "Texture" challenge!

Great piece - I love how you added texture to the label by embossing it! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!
VastaaPoistaAika ihana tuo pusuttelukuva ja suloinen pikkuinen nukkumiskuva siinä vieressä. Poika on päässyt kasvamaan:)nää kuukausikuvat on aina niin ihania!
VastaaPoista