Kesätunnelmaa vuosien takaa, näin 12 asteen pakkasessa. Tein taustan eilen, leikkelemällä arkistointikortteja Timpan stanssilla, sitten liimaa ja itse sekoiteltua värisuihketta (mustard seed+stormy sky), sen päälle musteita tyynyistä ja vielä Memories Mist'iä. Tänään leikkelin tuon valokuvan ja teipillä kiinni, sitten vähän Paper Artsyn leimasinta ja pieni tekstipätkä kynällä.
It's -12 degrees celsius today in Helsinki.. I missed summer.. I made the background yesterday.. cut up some archival cards with a Tim Holtz die, then glued a lot and colored with a mixture of mustard seed + stormy sky +water, swiped that with several colours of distress pads and then misted with Memories Iridescent Mist. Today I cut the photo and taped it down, used a stamp from Paper Artsy and wrote the journaling. The text says:"I've loved climbing trees since I was a child."
This scrapbook page I will enter into Simon Says Stamp and Show.. anything but a card challenge!
Hi Mia!!! Oh my goodness!!! Your piece is beautiful! I love the background. It is just amazing! I absolutely adore it! I hope you get a bit warmer soon. -12 Celsius is TOO COLD! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!
VastaaPoistaStunning! The whole thing is so rich and beautiful! Hope it warms up soon! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous piece with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!
VastaaPoistaThis is wonderful! I really love the way you made your background with layering the doily die cuts. Absolutely gorgeous colors too. Glad you are thinking green and summer while it is so cold out! So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.
VastaaPoistaThe background is amazing!! Love it. Very beautiful!
VastaaPoistaThis is gorgeous! The background is wonderful and perfect for that great picture.
VastaaPoistagreat LO
VastaaPoista