I was cleaning my desk and found these pages I had die cut earlier. Started making a mini picture book and then found out about Simon Says Stamp's current challenge.. well, I think this fits the theme. Time also flies on fleet wings these days..Siivosin pöytääni ja löysin nämä kauan sitten valmiiksi leikkaamani sivut. Aloin tehdä minikuvakirjaa, ja samalla linkkaamiani sivuja selatessa huomasin että Simon Says Stamp-nettikaupan haaste vaikutti aiheeltaan tähän soveltuvalta. Aika kuluu nykyään kuin siivillä..



Hi Mia. Such a beautiful little "Time Flies" mini book! I love all of your colors on the interior pages and all of the embossing on the exterior! Beautifully done stamping on the interior as well. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy
VastaaPoistaGreat images and your color blending from one to another is beautifully done. Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.
VastaaPoistaWow! The colors are absolutely stunning! I love!!
VastaaPoistaThanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like us on Facebook!
It's nice to get some comments from people who do this sort of thing for a living :-)
VastaaPoista